Tuesday 15 April 2008

Repenting!!!!

.....I had this brief conversation recently with a girl i knew back in uni days, we never used to talk at all, as a matter of fact, she was one of those ild classify the enemy, this girl had not done anything to me oh, neither had i done anything to her, she is a girl just like myself, living her life like every normal person, making mistakes and probably learning from them too, ok maybe it was down to the fact that she moved with people that didn't like me cause of papi..*u know, all this uni rivals u often have in school*....so we never spoke and then gave each other this disgusted look once in a while, i got that many times in school, i tell you, for some very weird reasons in my life, no matter how i try to be on the low, something just makes me known by everyone,not that i was one hot stuvs like that oh, don't know what it was oh, they just didn't let me be in that school...*sigh*... so i had this thing in me when i walked the streets of university expecting to be eyed, hissed at or whispered about..lol...it was sometimes dreadful, but i also loved hearing those stories about me that i never knew i was even capable of...lol

Anyway..sorry for drifting...she also had bad things said about her too, but u know she seemed strong as always, we just never connected, just like i never connected to so many others, only a miserable hello was fine..so we messaged each other today and the conversation was worthy, i mean i never knew she was an angel..which brings me to, never judge a book by its cover, she admitted as well that all we did was hate for no reason, when we didnt even know each other, but only capitalised on the nasty things we heard about ourselves, which was so wrong..i mean just the few messages and advice she gave me about holding on to God and learning to watch
peoples actions and not by what they say *as in she was talking about how decietful people can be*, and a few other advice she gave me, just made me feel really bad, cos i mean i thought about it, i didnt give her a chance too, instead got carried away by what i had heard and what people around me did to such people like that!

...It's not just this girl , i have met since i left school, i have met so many of such people like this back from university days, that i just couldn't be bothered to get to know better b4 capitalising on what they had done, or people that didn't like the sight of me for no reason....i mean i have stumbled into them unaware, maybe underground, or anywhere and we have had healthy conversations and it turned out to be that they are not who i thought they were, infact ended up getting thier number after catching up on old times we never even had in the first place...shame!

..I think ild say with this, its not really a good thing, to just hate or beef someone for no reason, i mean the fact that our close friends tell us some ridiculous stories we were not witnessed to or we some how heard some nasty stories about these people does not mean we should base our judgements on that, moreover no one is perfect....am kinda happy now though that i get to bump into random people from uni days once in a while and i can try and put things right..well there is little i can do, but i mean give them that warm reception, u know, let the past be the past...everyone is growing up!..u never know, what the future holds!

6 comments:

soupasexy said...

yeah babez, i totally know that feeling. a friend of mine just hates people for no reason which i dont get..as for me, u have to do sth bad to be hated sha..thanks for checking on me...i updated!

AJIKE said...

oh cool...am going to check it our...right away!

Nice Anon said...

There's this chic that used to always give me the bad eye whenever she sees me. Funny thing is i havent even spoken to her before. Come to find out she used to have problems with this girl i used to be friends so i guess she transfered their quanta to me! Funny i tell you

LG said...

true talk my sista, but i ve noticed it's common amongst ladies, personally i feel it's only envy that make pple behave like dat

tiffanycaselady said...

I've fallen victim of that so many times, pple just tend to hate me for no reason and once they get to chat with me they say "oh my i never knew you were such a pleasant person..

I guess the key is to judge people from your personal experiences with them.

Flourishing Florida said...

yeah, i went 2ru dat. infact, i still have a phobia 4 girl-2-girl friendship to this day cos of wot i suffered in my secondary sch. in my university, it was d bobos dat were d culprit (u think men don't gossip! ah! na dem get award 4 dat area. & dy say d most incredulous things, u just wonder wot their motive is!)

these days i take other pple's 'negative' report abt someone with d pinch of salt. even if wot they r saying is true, which one concern me. like say i b 'virgin mary', sinless mother of d earth