Sunday 6 April 2008

I am Thankful....God!

...I am so thankful for so many things in my life right now, despite my imperfection, God is still faithful, He has been so good to me that i find it hard to comprehend, though trials might come but he would be there the whole time....

So i danced in church today, i mean it was a thanksgiving sunday, but it was different, i danced so much that i wasn't even bothered anyone was looking, i felt this peace within me that everything was going to be fine, it was awesome, i mean i am not faithful the whole time, but he is. You know sometimes we take for granted so many things in our lives, we think that because we are able to do certain things successfully or because we are able to pass through a day without a hiccup is because we are special..hmmm, it's not ooo, He wants it that way, that's why, its not because you are a diva......, he does whatever pleases him...for example Snow in April.......LOL

I confess am still in need of so many things in my life, like i want to pass my Acca exams and qualify by December, by his grace, i have about six papers to go, but i know he will do it, and so many other things which am looking up to God for, but he has promised, he is not a man that would lie!

I was in shambles, dissarray a couple of weeks back, but here i am standing on my two feets, as in i dey Kampe!...so happy and content, even in my inperfection...hmmmm, who dares like Him to forgive you of your sins over and over again, only Him....Regardless of who we are, he accepts us just the way we are, even humans won't do that....mehn he is all i need.

...So am thankful, thankful for everything oh Lord, sometimes i refuse to see these special things you do for me because i seek approval from men, even when you have said i should let go and let you, i have still asked if u are sure.....hmmm

Am not sure exactly which one or things in my life i am thankful for, but i am so thankful to you for being my redeemer, comforter, Jehovah Jireh, My alpha and Omega, Best friend and my everything!

I am indeed thankful!...Pheew!

All smiles!

14 comments:

Chari said...

Ehyah...thank God oh...am really happy to hear you happy and sprite again..das really good oh...glory be to Jehovah Oba

AJIKE said...

yes oh, we thank God...Excuse me sir, what happened to ure blog, how come i can't get on it...do something oooo!....x

Tinu said...

i tottaly feel u..i was dancing like mad woman and jumping in church today!! God is so good..he will never and i mean never give u what he thinks you cannot handle! I;m sure u'll pass ur ACCA..goodluck sha!

shhhh said...

God is indeed great

Chari said...

what do u meanu cant get on it???

maybe its cuz of the feminine touches we added, that made u not recognise it...

here's the new address sha...

charizardandbuttercup.blogspot.com

and ma prayers are with u on the ACCA, u will pass no be small...

AJIKE said...

@ tintin , God bless you oo..and Amen to all the prayers....God would also grant the desires of your heart too...thanks for stopping by, am off to ure zones mehn!

@ last King of Scotland...Yes o, God is great ooo, what can we do without him!...hmmm

@ my dear charizard, i later got on it, hmm, quite interesting, this una love ehn, bestie or wetin una they call am, they go another dimension ooo....x

princesa said...

It is good to thank The lord abeg!
Thnx for ur comment on my blog.

Am surprised you even have a link to my blog on urs. Secret visitor..ennn?

Platinum Diva said...

I thank God with you, oh I felt like that after that church service!!! We thank him because he is the begining and the end, the Am that i am.... Our God is a faithful, good God oh..... Babes im so happy that you too are feeling like this.... By his grace your exams your just going for formality sake because u have passed. Amen..... Mwha take care xoxoxox

AJIKE said...

@ princessa...welcome o, thanks for stoping by too...and being a secret visitor means i love ure blog, am hooked...lol

Hey my darling platinum diva, where have u been?, thanks sweets, yes o, i have passed jare....wet sloppy kisses, not in that way ooo....LOL

Bubblegum Thug said...

Thank God for you. It is nice that u are finding Solace in him.

Ms. emmotions said...

i rejoice wit u my sista,
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD

soupasexy said...

awwww that was so cute!

God is good. innit!

AJIKE said...

@ pink gloves, we thank God o...x

@ ms emotions...Olorun to bi loba

@ soupasexy, yes he is indeed good innit?....lol

Thanks Guys for stopping by

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Thanks be to God!