Thursday 10 April 2008

Random!

Random 1
....Last night i was so up set about something and then later discovered it was stupid, why was i killing myself over it, i mean why do things like this get to me in the first place, am such a softie, eventhough i think that people may think am hard on the outside, trust me, far from it. So remember i said in one of my posts that i had some facebook issues with my friends...well yeah, so it happens that one of them, lets call her "fluffy" and the one that was lovingly accusing *i use the word lovingly because she seems to be really nice to me, bless her* me about the facebook stuvs,lets call her "bubbly" are into this creation now, very good business plan. So apparently they have a site for it and u can guess they would have to advertise it too, by either sending the links to friends, or anybody sha to promote thier thingy...ok so apparently i didn't even know the other person was fluffy o, i guessed anyways from thier label "i mean what they call themselves"....that it maybe fluffy. But this could be a coincidence or maybe it wasn't intentional that everyone, i mean all my circle of friends had received a message, as in wall message about thier creation, except Me, why was i excluded again, and then it made sense, oh, fluffy was the other person, don't ask me how i know,well well, let me be honest, investigations...buhahaha!..i sound like an idiot don't I?

Well i was ticked for a while and then hissed the second minute because i realised i was killing myself again, so they don't need my support, well bubbly wouldn't mind, but i just thought maybe cos of fluffy that's why bubbly didn't bother to send me any link...meanwhile i forgot to say that fluffy has blocked me from her facebook page oo, ask me how i know all these things...well ild tell u this one, my friend allowed me use her page onetime, how come i could see fluffy, but when i logged on with mine, she was gone...hmmm, people are deep, did i tell u , i sent this girl an epistle, when the whole thing happened...lol.apologising about everything, even after she didnt reply me, i felt like a fool and regreted ever sending the apology in the first place, but the only thing that kept on reoccuring in my mind was because of God....... she never replied oo, instead she retaliated by blocking me off her facebook...buhahahahaha!

So as i was saying ooo, i got a private message from bubbly today saying why didn't i support her, aspa her creation, that she thought if not for anyone, ild support her...i replied her saying i was waiting for her to send me an invitation like she did others, and said i got her back anyday...but i thought in my mind why do i have to be secretly told, why can't i get a regular message like others on thier walls about the link...ok maybe my insticts where wrong, or maybe again its Ajike being paranoid as usual, she probably forgot to send me...come off it!...but i still got mad love for bubbly because she genuinely cares and i know she does....Look, i support them withe everything in me, they are going to make it big, i know that, just because fluffy has refused to grow up, doesn't mean ild stoop so low to her level by being resentful....I am Very happy for them, i mean its a Step forward...especially because i and fluffy had talked about business plans once in the past, so am proud of her, even though we are not friends anymore!..or the incident proved that, and am glad....more like "every dissapointment is a blessing"

You know what am starting to think that, funny enough, this whole facebook wahala with my friends, revealed a lot!...hmmm...wow am like NO regrets big time!

RANDOM 2

So i called my brother this evening and he told me mumsci sent him an email, saying she had dreamt again?...hmmm, mama ajasco, mumsci can dream!..lol....she was advising him about staying away from trouble and telling him not to fight with anybody oo, although i won't lie self, my brother is troublesome ehn, as in the boy wahala too much, but i love him just the way he is, i mean who wouldn't love thier brother...lol....so from talking and blabbing...i told him that, that was how they dreamt about me the other day and said, they saw my Ghost, that i should pray o, i was scared at first but i later laughed about it and rebuked it, he was like ahhhh, ajike we must be more prayerful o, me self these days ehn bad things happens to me, i have so many wounds all over my body,am like how come, he says ahhh different ways e'g, i was eating bone the other day and it wounded my cheek, as in blood and things!..buhahahaha!,...ok again the other day someone called my phone and threatened me, calling me a p****y, repeatedly.....even when i was doing this my project i just handed in, things kept on going wrong..hmmm....me too i started lamenting that me self, that my last sitting, i mean acca, God knows i read, i mean i have never read like that b4, i even taught my friends and encouraged them in some papers and that acca was simple *aspa i gather courage now, when my last sitting b4 this one i blast well well* but i still wondered how i failed...we kept on doing hmmm, huh, hmmm on the phone......we didnt talk about any voodoo or jazz or anything o, but from where the conversation was leading, if we had stayed too long on the phone, am sure we would have started speculating that someone was after our family!!!!

When i dropped the phone i just laughed at my self, i was like "abi o ro pe awon aiye lon she yin"..meaning, u think they are doing u guys...buhahaha!..typical Nigerians, i must be crazy..although its ok to think like that once in a while but come off it....not just like that....yeah people could be after us, but y was that my first thought...lol

Meanwhile i was telling my brother that i had relented a bit in my spiritual life..which i don't really like, i mean i never miss early morning prayers, devotions, church, worship, preaching, midweek service if i can make it, but its kind of different now, its more like a ritual now, as in i can feel it, like am not as strong, i mean i don't miss my friday fasting and all, but am always quick to sin and then am like God forgive me o...but yeah i have to do something about it, p.s, i don't joke with God o, at all but i think i need to give in my all, what i have put in now, seems not to be enough!...i don't want to give excuses for this o, but mehn people are driving me to be mean, but i refuse to be a victim!

I have so much i want to blog about but ild let them pass, cause some things are better left unsaid!..or maybe when i don't have anything to blog about, i might just blog about them!

Ciao!!!!

7 comments:

Chari said...

Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

I hate me if u want

Chari said...

Thainx for stoppin by oh...

Iwo gan o kin kiss ni?

AJIKE said...

haaaa...i no dey kiss o...am omo Jesu!!!...lol

Chari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chari said...

ehhen!!!!

so emi ni omo esu abi?

ori e gbe iso

Style Stalker said...

Lol. It is well.

soupasexy said...

dont worry gurl, u'll be alright!