Tuesday 1 April 2008

A guy named Davida!...what the????

...i have been laughing all day, can't contain myself even though i have this crazy headache that feels like my head would soon be ripped apart, only when i was about sleeping, this text rolls in...

"Can i just say that all words are not typo, this is exactly how words were spelt..trust me no mistake"

"Guest what. u've got an stablished personlity, and i liked u on your realy natural self. Which's burning my heart. I am confident also persuade of your full package. But remember all night i could nt sleep unless i was thinking if how to fashionate and survive of our best famous and respective commitment of all sort of relation with u. Pls my heart is open to an end of u, n 4 u r my kind of flava. I do like u 2 bits, and i'll take your reign, in a proportionals maners out of drama and dylemas. Just take my promise in God never let u down. Take chance, and grant me some too, so we both find the wisdon hapiness joy of living please. my darling, dont come into an ash ritual of decision but feel free n take me 4 u, so i fixe the rest 4 u remember it is a pride to any girl who finds an interesting guy on intimite. So u r my sweet one n u r blessed, chosen. of course u r a specialour to me,
SANDRA I LIKE YOU!" ...*the name i gave him*

Buhahaha, i really don't know where to start with this guy, i met the mammal on my way home one day, and he said he was from uganda "is this what they do in uganda" or maybe this is the language they speak..lol......* i don't mean to be rude o!....he asked for my number and i insisted no that i would give him if i saw him again...And yes you guessed right, i saw him again yesterday, so he thinks this must be fate....LOL

This is why i and papi always quarell cos he says i give every tom dick and harry my number, but really some people just don't get off ure case...hisss....he finally got it and has been calling me since, what kind of nonscence is this?....by the way i have stored his number as DONT PICK!...so i never have to pick them...ooops but he could do the unknown, but ild act helllo, sorry u r breaking up!...hiss!

Does anyone have the translation to this text message, because it sounds like Greek!...
Am not looking for a boyfriend, am fine with Papi, and even if i needed a replacement which am sure by God's grace i won't...i sure don't want this kind of package!!!

Buhahahahahahahahahahah!

xxx

11 comments:

Chari said...

first!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!

Chari said...

lahahahahahahahhahahaa...guys like this are a disgrace to men everywhere....especially men like us..

Platinum Diva said...

LOL leave the guy now he see fine girls fresh like what? LOL...... Well i can translate check ur email lol..... Man next time no tell the guy ur name.... What can i saw he was captivated by your hotnes? ....... its good to get attention but nt frm guys like this right just leave meak am he de text call just dont pick up....He should get it.

Platinum Diva said...

i meant *say... sorry

Platinum Diva said...

lol i cant write today .... make am just da call.... when u no pick he should get the DL.

AJIKE said...

@ charizad...no. he is a disgrace to himself, not men like you....lol

@ platinum diva lol....i gave the guy a fake name ooo, its not my real name...lol

Abeg true true guys are not needed in a babes life mehn.....

xxx

Tinu said...

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hhahahhahahhahahah..pls where is this guys from and how dare he use that kind of english on a mobile fone??

Chari said...

ehnn....Ajike thainx o for sayin d@ buh w@s d yarns abt not needing a babe in a guyz life....hmmnn...taste me and see that ma wine is sweet..

AJIKE said...

@ tintin abeg o, help me ask..see me see wahala...all these mammals ehn...lol#

@ charizad,no harm ooo, if you say u r sweet, hmmm, ok o...mo ti gbo...i would see u in camera...lol

Style Stalker said...

LoooooooooL! Wowzers!!!! Please, I have friends from Uganda and they def. do not speak that language . . . . .

Nice Anon said...

See grammer! lol very funny