Monday 17 March 2008

An option

...I am so confused, i have a lot on my mind i wanna talk about, things i can't seem to sort out my self, issues that keep pestering me....this loneliness and wilderness people call a phase, does it have a fullstop?....will i find hapiness someday?...will i have a happy ending?

Call it whatever..joblessness, stupidity.....i really don't think it is...am just a girl who is yet to find out what life has to offer...am at that crucial point of my life where everything is meaningless...i know my situations are not as bad as what some people like me go through...but can i ask a question?....why am i sad?...why is everything so slow?...why does it feel like am here on my own?..why am i in so much turmoil?.....is God really preparing something for me or am i just wasting my time?..... Notice i said, a question...yeah thats how confused this mind is...*sigh*

Could this be an option?...i mean blogging?.......i may as well give it a try...

Hello!

3 comments:

Chari said...

Bloggin myt not be the solution buh,,,it definitely helps you let things out...keep blogging babe...I got ur back...

AJIKE said...

aww thanx hun...
ild visit u too!
xx

Style Stalker said...

Blogging is therapeutic :-)