Monday 2 June 2008

Happy as Larry!..lol

Hello Blogsville..i am Ecstatic..u know when you are just so happy and you don't know why?..my exams are staring at me in the face!-am sure u guys are bored of this exams exams thing..."e ni binu ni o-u no go vex o!"...lol..like i can't wait mehn, so much cruise to catch, i mean so much to do, weddings, travellings, more posts to publish on blogsville...... i mean am off to naija in July, so much catching up with my friends...like seriously...God is awesome"!..my mums gone,*sob sob*....she's amazing!

hmm, this Feedjit thing is lovely..i love it, love it, love it..as in hmm, some one or people from a particular location have been consistent, they maybe the reason i started blogging in any case...lol" i can see you!!!!!......... and am loving it,as in am loving it..hmmmm!..interesting.lol, lol.....yes that's one of the purposes of this blog aside from the fact that its a therapy for me...it's for reading isn't it?..lol..mehn serious trips!

And this leaves me with the true fact that am happy i started blogging and met wonderful people like you..blogsville....u give me something to smile about......all of you, jarria, soupa soupa..lol, lg, s.chic, aloofar, charizard and butter!, sha, sabira, yankeebabe, oluwadee, tintin,platinum diva-only God knows where that one is!, believer,standtall,platnum diva, ms emotions,my sister azoomi"she's my sister for real, i aint playing", bllk wolf,tiffanycaselady,pink satin, nice anon-where is she?, shalewa. naija boy, chigrace,allied, free flowing florida, zena,minky, naijababe, cocoa brown, solo,lady A, aloted..and the one's am getting to know...keep your interesting posts rolling aight, i love reading them

i have met so many people,wonderful people these past few months, in church, school,randomly and am all over and not confined to a particular group, i am a free woman, free and blessed......lol....... i look back at my life a couple of months back, when i decided to start blogging, not that blogging performed the miracle, well to an extent but the change is tremendous,and i aint afraid no more.....the burden and pains have been lifted!!!....pheeeew

And now am thankful for the wonderful friends, family and people that God has blessed me with!, the true people, who take you just the way you are,not "fair weather" friends,not the one's you are unsure what thier purpose in your life is oooo, but true friends, amazing family, people that you know you can rely on, people that add value.....i am just as fabulous...wow June looks great already!!!!..i am indeed finding strength!

I am off to read jare..."ema ko ba mi"-don't put me in trouble!

laters!

23 comments:

LG said...

First!!!!!!

LG said...

Ajike mi' norrin do u jare,carry go

*9ja awaits u, infact d countdown has just BEGUN, muuah!!!

Jay said...

I am second!!! ha!!! this LG has very fast typing digits...lol

Right...to the important bit. You are so right, blogsville makes you realise that "you are normal"...whatever that means. That there is hope even in the worst of times, that it's ok to vent....its a gentle release of all the pent up stuff that you hold in.

Love you too missy and appreciate you even more....keep the updates coming tho!!!!

Nice Anon said...

And we love you too.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

my sista, much love to you too, oh! Face your book and when you have the time, check out my update. Yes, I finally got around to updating, lol!

God bless.

Lady said...

AWWWWWWWWW...BEYBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HAPPY FOR YOU OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FINDING STRENGTH....EXACTLY WOT U SET OUT TO DO!!!!!!!!!! U PUT MS.COCOA TO SHAME OOO....
I GATS LURRRRRVE 4 U GURRRL!!!!!!!!!

p.s: soo naija in july huh....can someone yell..PAPI!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA...*do you* MWAH!!!!!!!!

134ElitZ Magazine said...

wow!! you sure sound verry happy..nd really happiness is a choice...'m very happy for you dear..Good luck on ur exams

Allied said...

My name made it? ahh... i am so happy...

Lo ka iwe e oh.. Ma je ji blogville ko ba e..

Zoe Believer said...

I can literally feel your happiness and your joy, good this is the first blog i'm reading today..was thinking about u yesterday (hope that doesn't sound wierd). Anyways I'm very blessed to 'know' you as well, ur comments are always inspiring.
Keep reading, keep praying, keep praising. I know you are coming out on TOP! You are blessed, leave some enjoyment for some of us o....LOL!

Yankeenaijababe said...

No probs sister...anytime , anyday..We are family.lol

I hope you doing great. Just checking in on ya.

Tinu said...

pls pls pls...give me some of ur happy pills!!

oww darling..i know i'm lovely..ur lovely to!!! just keep doing what ur doing!!!

mo lurve e gann!!! heheh

did i say i was razz...yes ohh i;m razz!!!

princesa said...

Some positive energy there!

LG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
O'Dee said...

Awww! am touched u mentioned me.

Hope u exams have been good.

God brings pple our way 4 a reason.

Buttercup said...

awwwww its must feel so good to be so HAPPY! i cant help but feel happy myself! glad u r findin strength n it'l only get better..take care..mwah!

The Activist said...

Our one and only Ajike, the feeling is mutual ooo. Happy to meet such a wonderful person luke you on blogville muah, muah muah. All the best in your exams. A ni ko ba e (lol)

Lady said...

ahhhhhhhh..WHERE IS MY AJIKE OOO..EHN...THE ONLY PERSON THAT ASKS HW MS.COCOA'S DAY IS GOING!!!!!!! WHERE R U OOO..I NEED UR LURRRVEEE...HEHE
P.S: XOXO

Chari said...

Ur coming to naija in july?!

Ajike WE MUST JAM! oya email me the details, sharpish!

awww..Ajiks am blushing n I wana cry with all the emotion from the roll call o...this one that ur mentioning names hope ur not planning on leaving blogville o...

awww...for the record we love you too to bits Ajike...fi real

and i repeat WE MUST JAM in July o...

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

how are you

i hope you enjoy every minute of your beautiful life.

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

bye
take care
god bless you dear

soupasexy said...

awwww sweetie. love u too....lol
good luck in ur exams o.

sleekiest said...

Awwww.. thanks! Sleek chic loves you too!!
Best of luck in your exams o, don't be an olodo like me?
MW whatever happened to you getting back to me on the "ring" matter???

Axe145 said...

I can sense the excitement in your blog. lol

aloted said...

lol..u really sound sooooo exicted...correct stuff! glad to have met you on blogville as well ;)