Wednesday 7 May 2008

oh no!!!..ive been tagged

I was tagged by jarrai

The rules:Link the person(S) who tagged you to this post
Mention the rules in your blog
Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Six quirks about me

I can't stand the sound of counters, iron, cutleries,pots,pans being scratched together or Gosh you know when like someone is trying to get burnt stuff off a pot, it drives me up the walls, my teeth starts to shock me, its crazy even the sound of a chair made out of steel being dragged around makes me loose it..arrrrg!

Hmm this is hard for me to say, i find it embarrassing but deal with it ok!!..lol...Too much milk makes me err err err err..fart fart fart fart, all over the place like ild have a running stomach all day, and trust me you don't want to be around when i release one of my explosives..it stinks..Gosh i can't believe what am doing..like u don't fart too!...hiss...And u know the funny thing i just can't help it..i love Milk, i put so much in my Cerelac, Cereal, Golden mourn *is that how it's spelt*, Custard..hmm, i love it creamy!!!..whatever yes am a baby..oya kill yourself now!!!..lol

I am so vain, i mean i could have walked outta my house, locked my door and decide i need to go back to make sure everything is on point..my hair, how my top stays on my body, my shoes, accessories and whatever..like it drives papi up the walls anytime i do the "let me check again"..or i pass by what looks like a mirror and i just can't help it but to check again!....Vanity upon Vanity!!!!..lol

I start to speak Grammar when am angry and pissed, even the words i never say on a normal day, and then my intonations change, it's funny. i really don't know why i do that though!..hmm the big big english ehn, go fear u self!..lol...i start to fone!!!...lol....dictionary words that i hate to use become very useful!...and am such a cry baby..i cry over the most stupid things...for example i cried the other day, just because i had locked myself out of my house with my keys in there!..psheeeew

Ok i love the smell of sand, dust, the aftermath of rain, i love chalk, anything sandy and dusty..well not the really disgusting dirts o abeg, i am clean..i mean like , ok whatever, i understand what am saying sha..na u know!..am weird like that!!!

Finally...oooohs!....i get sick when i travel long distance, i start to feel like throwing up, At home, when we have to go on long journeys, my mum would have to carry along towels, bowls. buckets just to have me throw up in them on our way and we would have to stop after a while so i can get fresh air..i hate it..arrgggg....travelling sucks..especially on our way to villa!..i just feel so sick!..i still do now, but not as bad as it was b4, may be cause now am in jd and most journeys are shorter..unlike naija where ild have to go to the village by road...*sigh*

so there u go!!!..If u are not pleased with any of my Quirks then peace to u and the middle east!!!..LOL

i tag soupasexy, the perfectionist, tininu, weirdbabe, tiffanycaselady, Tintin!!!!


20 comments:

Tinu said...

madam farty fart...lol!!!!
so how many mirriors do u own this one that ur vain??? but its neccesary this days..with all those naija girl looking hott..pls aint no shame..girl do u thing!!

Jennifer A. said...

No, no, no...the rest of us DO NOT fart!!! Eeeeeuuwww, what????

LOL...(I love MILK too...esp powdered PEAK milk)

soupasexy said...

OMG OMG...we must really be sisters..u copied my mind. i was gonna put some of those as my quirks and now u took them all..wow. except the milk part...everything else is me..i like the smell of dust and smoke.. i trow up when i travel far.

hmmm, this is weird..lol

LG said...

@no.1 - Me too
@no.2 - True confession*wetin dey smell here now? lol!!!
@no.5 - Me too
lol@...i cried the other day, just because i had locked myself out of my house with my keys in there!

how u?

Chari said...

geezus...what is it with u girls and farting nau...I bind the spirit of farting in u peoples lives oh...ahahn...wetin? See u people should not destroy my image of women abeg...I am seriously trying not to imagine a bunschof slexy ladies doina farting contest...ahahnn...Shey u dont know that till I was 15 I didnt know that fine girls could fart?...*keeps on grumbling as He walks back home to his blog*

P.S. Thisyour feedjit is whack..it keeps saying me am arriving from Bafoussam in Cameroon..when am here in Lagos..weyray ni kini yen joo

Nice Anon said...

I LOATHE flying! I only do it because i have to. I love playing in the rain. I don't like driving for a long distance too.

Today's ranting said...

hmmmm ineresting quirky stuff. I love the rain and the smell of it. You are like me too, I love chalk and I remember back in primary school I used to stael chalk which I would eat.

Edirin said...

u love the smell of sand, lol

everybody a bit of vanity in them, its all good

Anonymous said...

okay since i know so much about women (bite me), always knew u had more fart in u. it is funny, i love flying but i feel like i am gonna loose my ear drums when the plane is comin in for landing; i freak out!
ahhh i ve a 6foot square mirror on one side of my room - vanity? u bet!
nuff said

Stuck in my throat said...

this tag thing is getting hilarious

AJIKE said...

@ tintin ild take that as a compliment...ose o!
i love mirrors..err let me count
1, 2, 3, 4 ,5, 6, not sure lol

@jaycee..whatever mehn..you don't fart *hmm, raising eyebrow and twisting nose*..yes i can twist my nose...lol
thanx for stopping by hun!

@ soupa..hmm, that is crazy mehn..yes am sure we are sisters..lol
I love smoke too o, imagine i don't smoke but because of the smell ild stand near people who do just to inhale...God will not allow me to die one day..lol

@lg..buhahahaha..yes whatever i cried..lol!!!....am fine sweetie..u?
*cyberhugs*

@ charizard..ahh pele, o ni binu ni....yes oh we fart too..lol...
am sorry if i left you traumatised
lol at feedjit...me i know, u sure say u no dey for cameroon, this one wey u dey claim lagoS?

@nice anon..guess we have something in common *hmmm, i suspect you..do i know u?...lol

@ todays rantings..yes i did that too...stole chalk so many times in school...lol...u know what they say about Great minds?....lol

@ fresh fab....yes i do, i love it , love it
Whats funny?...don't laugh jo!

@ naija bloke...lol...hmmm,*raising eyebrow*
you know too much about ladies huh?..lol
Thanks for stopping by

@ stuck in my throat
is it?
lol...where are ures?
am off to stalk your blog!!!

Allied said...

i share 1 with you.. I love the smell of gas (petrol) i dont know it just smells so.....

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I'm lovin' you...r blog.

Jay said...

Hey girl

For me, the culprit for "gaseous release" is beans...........ha, they are so dangerous. Just makes me want to explode!!!

Checking out mirrors...me too girl, all the time lol!!!

Have a fab w/kend xxx

Nice Anon said...

lol..Nah we don't know each other so no need to worry

soupasexy said...

ok sweerie, i err have done it o..lol @ err

bllk wolf said...

hmmm!!
i must confess though that too much of milk make moi SPRAY my natural AIR FRESHNER
not to mention how sugar in watever...like tea, garri....makes me pretty uncomfortable...
hmmm!!but then again...u weird mi lady..lol!!!
i didnt know people still try to speak "pho-ne" when dem dey vex ..
love ur blog though
uve just been clawed!!!!

Zayzee said...

vain. vain. that is all i seem to remember from the post. vain vain vain.

AJIKE said...

@ allied o mi gosh u love the smell of petrol..haaaaaaaa!..i hate it!..how r u?

@ aloofar thanx a bunch ooo..am glad u love it

@ buhahahah at jarria....i guess we are together on this...thanx babe

@ soupo, ok sis am off to ure ends, i have been mia for a bit..xxx

@ bllk wolf..whatever, oya kill yourself now...am weird!..lol
thanx hun for stopping by
and i reciprocate right away..u have been clawed too...xxx

@ uzezi..lol..err but there were other things there now..am not that Vain..like duh?...lol
thanx for stopping by hun!

AJIKE said...

@ nice anon..thank God..*sighing..haaaa*