Thursday 15 May 2008

Just another Day

Sleeping in my room one morning, i heard people coming into my flat with loads of Boxes, these people won't stop, they were moving things into my flat. My house was getting filled up with loads of bags and random things sha. i opened my eyes just a litttle bit and realised they were my cousins along with thier friends moving in, they didn't even say anything to me, i didn't bother to get up because i was too tired to be asked and it didn't click yet

Now the whole house was starting to get filled, beds, bags, buckets, fridge, as in are these people for real?, first of all, how did they get the keys?, who told them they could come and live with me?, what inpetus (in soupa's terms).....as in i was dazed!..and then next my mum comes in with my brother and my aunt..expecting to find her as surprised as i was, she blotted out that she knew about it and i better accommodated them because this one came from yankee, this one did this, this one did that, bla bla bla

I say to her, but mummy it's only a one bedroom, first how can you not tell me?, secondly this whole place is choked up, i have got exams coming up soon, i need to read, i won't have my privacy?, i would have to sort out keys and everyother thing that comes with strangers living with you?.....she replies, u call them strangers?..hmm. At this point my brother was laughing, but seriously nothing was funny..then i decide to get up, fully awake, and check what these people were even doing....imagine they had the audacity to move my things just to create space..are these people high?, i just flipped, as in i was angry, burnt, grilled, fried, toasted..lol..and you guess right...... she flipped back, she starts to call me all sorts of names, selfish, inconsiderate, self absorbed, self centered, wetin she no call me o...

I stormed out of the house, couldn't take it anymore, i ran down the stairs, these people were still moving stuff into my flat, wait a minute, is my house some sort of storage?, the one that pained me the most was the fact that these people ignored me o, as in their own was to move in shaaaaaaa

I go back in again and i hear mummy telling my aunt and brother that am just a drama queen, she abused me ehn, i just started crying, sat down to listen to more, i couldn't believe my mum was doing this, i interrupt her, cos i couldn't take it anymore, ahhh my blood vessels starts to contract, i start to cry more and more, and say to her "mummy you do this all the time", she asks me to shut up and not interrupt her, that she cannot understand why i always have to be different and difficult, that if it were to be my brother he would have been more understanding *yeah right*, and moreover dad got the house for me so i had no choice but to listen to her...

I told her she was always partial when it came to my brother, so i wasn't surprised, that she treated him differently, my brother decided to join and tells me to shut up *imagine someone am older than, hmm, although its just a year but so what?, 365 days is no joke at all*....he abused me o,telling me that i had no respect and i was just a pitty case..... both of them just started chanting words on my head, how much of a selfish being i am, it was rather deep, because they even came closer and started saying things like "if you like cry blood*, yes u deserve it....i was pained, i couldn't take it anymore, this isn't the first time i have felt a gang up!..i hated them that very minute, all i just wanted to do was runaway and never see them again

I left thier prescence, my aunt starts to beg me, i start packing, as the tears rolled down my eyes, i was thinking far, i didn't know where i was going to , but i was going, going away from all this madness, what kind of unfair thing is this, as i continued to pack, i could still hear thier voices...abuses, insults upon insults.......

i start to hear "Gongo Aso", i ignore it and then it gets louder, louder, even more louder, where is it coming from?, psheeeeeeeeeeew, my phone,OMG IT WAS A DREAM!, i was dreaming people imagine, woke up with a banging headache, what was that all about?, still a mystery to me!, i reject all these in Jesus name!

Imagine!!!!!

Whats puvving people?, my exams are in just two weeks...but i know it is well!

26 comments:

Jay said...

I am first...........lol

I kept reading thinkinh....ha, she can't do this to you, what is happening??? then it was a dream..phew. But Menh...that's some messed up dream...i join you in rejeccting it, in fact i bind it! lol

How are you love??

Style Stalker said...

LoooooL! I kinda guessed it was a dream.


All the best on your exams. I know you'll kill it!

Nice Anon said...

lol.. your parents are trying to move in with you

Chari said...

ahhhh...omo mayn mo ti n ready lati lo evict awon peoples yen ni sha...see me already callin brian to fix the next flight on his jet to ur town ni sha....*hisses*...which kain dream be that...we cast n bind d@ one bai faya o....

Style Stalker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aloted said...

ah pls o..i rebuke it for u in Jesus name..which kain dream be that..lol

btw u've been tagged o..pls check my blog for more details ;)

soupasexy said...

thank God it was a dream, i was getting worried.

Anonymous said...

wo my blood was boiling for you too!ahn!ahn!!which kin dream be dat

tiffanycaselady said...

Wow!! You scared me right there.

That dream must soo not come thru. Good luck in your exams...

LG said...

i reject all these in Jesus name!-AMEN!!!AMEN!!! AMEN!!!
chei..dis kain dream, me sef fear small o, lol!!

All the best in ur exams dearie, give it to dem,lol!!!

The Activist said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ajike Jike, Josephine alalade (lol). Welcome back to the land of the wakies

Axe145 said...

LMAO..See how you had me really really feeling sorry for your until the dream part. Well, If this is your reality, sorry. I know it happens to people. Folks invading your private space with no permission from you just because they are family.

Axe145 said...

good luck in ur exams too!

Zena said...

you dreamt that whole thing? wow,

Thank God it was a dream tho, I was already riled up" thinking how can they do this to you"

Flourishing Florida said...

Ha! i fear 4 u o. phewwwwwwwwww. thank God it was a dream! dis one eh, i go just pack leave dem 4 dia. or, they'd return home one day 2 find their things thrown out on d streets. yes o, i fit do dat kain tin well well o

Tinu said...

so..............can i move into ur flat!! lmaoooo

chi-grace said...

Cast, Bind and Rebuke!!!

Lady A said...

Soooooo glad it was just a dream....oh....you have been tagged.

Allied said...

i am so glad its a dream.. already doing kung fu type thingy to chase ur cousin away...

but girl , pray. This types of dream are usually warnings

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

So happy it was a dream oh.

Best of luck on exams...

The Activist said...

Got ur comment o Ajike, na me bi clown abi? O ya ma rerin all over (lmao)

Mommy said...

It was a dream...thank heavens. *sighs*

Chris Ogunlowo said...

What a dream!!!

Jay said...

Hey hun...how is you doing?

Chari said...

girl yiii update jooh..ahahn

Yankeenaijababe said...

@Ajike...ur brother no serious. I know how you felt that day. I have felt that way at some point in my life. HAve faith, hope. They change someday.