Friday 23 May 2008

I am Tired!

ahhhh, God it feels great to come on blogsville sometimes, just to chill from all the books,books , books and crazy things i have to deal wiv right now, gosh mehn can the 11th of june come already, like exams done with. :-(

Meanwhile, my new location and hot spot is at my college o, as in the study area or the library.... i spend virtually the whole day there from Mon-Fri, as in am tired, i have to be so done with this ACCA by December,as in i aint playing........ even at that, these preys won't stop giving me jokes, ild leave you with this one! (charizard this is for you-update, call it whatever)

What kind of person meets you for the first time and starts off by asking you if the lip stick you use is a special kind of lipstick?....

And then goes on to say that they have been seeing you around and wondered why your lips were so different...orisirisi

And then tells you its beautiful and can they have some of those lips if no one is having them?

Can u imagine?..Lips, lips, lips..what is it with Lips....psheeeew!!!!


Or what about another guy that asked me how i would feel if i got a job in a top management role, with mad pay, that required me to be at the board?..like seriously is this dude for real?...so what's that supposed to mean now!...and so is that supposed to make me date you!....psheew

I guess that's the way people toast people these days ....Lord have Mercy

seriouisly what is it with these kind of men!..haaaa


Geez, can a sister have some rest!

p.s...mummy is here for just a week to give her daughter moral support b4 the exams..i love my mummy!, at least ild run home to food for a while...*wink*

i have so much to tell you guys, but ild spill the beans after exams

*Can someone pls correct me if am wrong....."If you haven't heard from some of your friends in like a month or two, and there is no reason why you shouldn't have...... you know the one's you used to classify as friends!....does that mean they don't care?...and is that enough reason why you shouldn't bother with them, especially when you have tried all you can and it seems like you are forcing them...u dig?...like seriously something in me is telling that am being selfish , and something is telling me am doing the right thing by staying away!

24 comments:

Dreamgirl said...

Darling, Pele oh! Good luck in ur exams and dont let anything get in the way of those flying colours...get it mami!

p.s. thanks for stopping by

Allied said...

Lol @lips.. it is just another lyrics ... did u look at ur lips afterwards? don't lie.. you did abi?

God's Favor on ur exams oh.. U will come out in flying colors

Chari said...

seee me see gbege...is this one an update? medon updatena...oya comot correct wan for ur boi i o...ehhen

AJIKE said...

@ dreamgirl..ose my dear

@ allied...to be honest..u got me thur, i actually did look at them again, and i just cudn't help but laugh...because seriously why was it my lips he started with...hisss
how r u honey?

@ charizard....hmm, u this runaway friend of mine, hmmm, hmm, i tried now, ehn, and come o, me i miss u o, am sure the rest of the bloggers miss u too...*tear drop*

soupasexy said...

lol lol lips lips lips, i love mine cos i think they soft and luscious..lol
i do that sometimes, just blank away from errone for a while..it dont matter if they dont call u just call them when u feel like it.

soupasexy said...

y did charizard forget abt me:-(

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

so now guys are into lipstick? umm interesting. lol!

u shuldnt totally stay away from ur friends, i mean u really dont know wot is going on wit them deep down to act weirdly, i say try one more time and if dat aint cutting it, and cut em
off. ya digg???

good luck with exams.

PassionIsRed said...

lol @ the lips talk. my sis was tellin me abt how that was the 1st thing a guy said to her ...u hav nice lips''....

as for ur friends....well like someone said...try again, one more time. then leave them to it...i always say ''let me do my own bit...the rest is up to u(the other person/ppl)

all the best in ur exams :o)

bllk wolf said...

hmmm!!!
na only u??
1st na Tuface ati Idibia,
now na Angelina Jolie..
next na wetin?
u know sometin...
come closer(signals)
ehm...e bi like sey God spend xtra cash on top of u oohh!!!
(looks in the mirror)
anyone knows a darn good Lawyer and how i could sue him?
(Lord have mercy on me)

bllk wolf said...

tot id wish u the best in ur exams..
u know wat they say.."girraffe well and u get caught"..by Sir Wolffie a.k.a.Bllkwolf
i've got friends who for over a year they didn't even buzz me
and i keep calling them,
still call em on their birthdays.
u know the worse part,
a couple of them who have never met(in this life),decide to say this on the same day, word for word
"u? u can never stop calling me, ur not the sort of person to do that"
u know wat dear?
be who u are , u don't need anyone to make u feel good about urself.
anyone who appreciates u for u, will be there.
ure not selfish.

The Activist said...

Ajike mi, what manner of a person will see u on the road and says "hi, what is your name and where do you leave" bla bla bla. I tire.

Abt your friend, see him or her face to face, watch out for the body language, this will let you know if the friendship is worth it. Hope this works

Tinu said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats all i can say!!! I CANT SHOUT OHHH..LOL

ur doing ACCA..smarty pants!!! ggood luck ohhh

Axe145 said...

buhahahahha@lips comment *back to reading*

Axe145 said...

@the friends comments, doesn't neccesairly mean they don't care, maybe they are dealing with stuff and just want to be on their own for a while. I know I go thru that phase every now and then, just call them after a while and if they still refuse to want to be 'friends' then leave him/her alone. I guess they will either come around or move on, everyone will be fine!

LG said...

ajike baby, i luv u, oya talk ur own..lol!!! nor mind dem jare,

Goodluck in ur exams, n my rgards to mumsie.

Flourishing Florida said...

lol @ d lip guy. he's obsessed with lips, i think.

friends come & go. i don't hold it against dem. i also don't try 2 make dem hang on wen they don't want to

Zena said...

Good Luck on your exams girl,

As for the question, I'm like that, I don't call ppl, not that I don't love my friends or care, I don't know how to use the phone, so most of my friends call me..the ones dat cudn't accept that left me and the ones dat know how zena is, call...they curse me out but they still call

Zoe Believer said...

All the best in your exams dearie, i can't wait to find out what you have to share. It's funny what u said about friends because i was thinking about the same..stop calling or continue. I think in life and friendship there are different seasons, this might be one of the seasons to 'refrain from embracing' (Ecc 3) it doesn't mean you will not be or are not good friends, u never know when the season may change again. One thing about good friends is that they have a way of showing up when you need them the most. This is how I am choosing to deal with it. Hope it helps. All the best

Buttercup said...

aww pele, u'll be aii, june 11 is just round the corner, all the best! LOL @ the lips guy....aww its alway wonderful havin mum around, i miss mine! im also goin thru the same thing, havent heard from my closest friend in bout a month, cant get thru to her number either...u just don't worry, they r probably goin thru ish they wanna sort out 1st or somn, it might not mean anythin

Chari said...

Ajike?

Ajike?!!!

Ajike?!!! How many times did I call you?

Oya give us a correct update now...and besides update that ur link to me o...its old...

Anonymous said...

Special lipstick..lol!

aloted said...

lol..wrt the lips..u must have sumptuous lips...hehehe...
some guys are just lame...

hmm i feel u about the getting in touch bit..i feel that way with some of my friends right now and am like why should i always be the first to contact you??? dunno jare...

Jay said...

Hello love

I am well oo, just had a mad panic busy week...deadlines and work and everyone is doing mad crazy hours. Its friday today and i can't wait for the weekend!!! Lol

How are you?

Have a great weekend xxx

NaijaBabe said...

Keep strong
Good luck with the papers.